Monday 27 July 2015

Anxiety and I...

Hello everyone! 

Im aware I haven't written on my blog for over 2 years which is insane! So much has changed in that time and I feel like I want to take my blog in a different direction... I want this to be almost like an online diary somewhere I can talk about my every day struggles with anxiety and hopefully help and speak to other people who are going through the same thing.

I have had anxiety for as long as I can remember now, its something I have to deal with every day. I find it difficult to do things that most people find easy like using the phone, going to the shop, answering the door etc. I over think absolutely everything even things like making a cup of tea for someone ( which I'm aware is really silly but I worry over the smallest things) Some days are better than others but my anxiety never truly goes away and I don't think it ever will but I'm hoping one day I will be able to control it.

I have recently moved from Kent to Birmingham to live with my boyfriend and although I am excited for my new start here my anxiety has got a lot worse, I hardly leave the house unless I'm with my boyfriend and the thought of getting a job here really scares me. I do miss doing something productive with my day though and feel very lonely which is another reason I wanted to start blogging again.

I will be posting most days on here to keep you all updated with my journey.
Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Lots Of Love

Natasha

 x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou very much for your comment

Lots Of Love

Natasha
x